The Thinking Futures Insights newsletter comes to your inbox each month with 10 items about change that matters for your organisation.
I aim to give you a summary and some comment as well. There's a link with each item that will take you to the original article if you want to know more.
Click on the image to see a sample copy of the newsletter. If you like what you see, you can sign up right now on my Shaping Tomorrow scanning site - register and you are on the list!
Shaping Tomorrow is a global, collaborative scanning site. Signing up for my newsletter gives you immediate access to all scanning information. You don't have to complete your profile but it would be useful if you want to join in discussions and groups available on the site.
What's in the newsletter?
Each day, I scan around the following areas:
- strategic foresight (how to do it, using the future in organisations),
- organisational futures (work, organisation structures, leadership, management),
- strategy development (developing strategy, new planning, strategic thinking),
- university futures (structures, cultures, roles, learning, management, ideas of the future for universities), and
- future trends (usually weak signals of change in society/technology use).
The content of the newsletter each month will depend on what I've found in my scanning and what others have added - it could be a range of items from all of the areas, or it might include more on one area than others.
Your feedback on the content will help me determine what I include, so be sure to let me know what you think.
What people say about the newsletter
My scanning site on Shaping Tomorrow
My newsletter is generated from my scanning site on Shaping Tomorrow, a global and crowdsourced futures scanning site. I pay for this site because it's the best way I've found to store my scanning finds - and believe me, I've tried nearly all of them! When you register for the newsletter, you get some other benefits too.
- Access to all my scanning items for free. You'll have immediate access to all my scanning finds, and many more insights than what appears in the monthly newsletter.
- Use the site to store your scanning hits for free.
- Access to a range of artificial intelligence powered analysis tools.
[Disclaimer: I do work occasionally with Shaping Tomorrow doing scanning reports.]
When you sign up, I'll be in touch with you about how to best use the site.
That's enough! I hope you enjoy the newsletter and that it gives you useful information. Let me have some feedback when you have time.