I aim to give you a summary and some comment as well. There’s a link with each item that will take you to the original article if you want to know more.
What’s in the newsletter?
Each day, I scan around the following areas:
- strategic foresight (how to do it, using the future in organisational strategy development),
- organisational futures (work, organisation structures, leadership, management),
- strategy development (developing strategy, new planning, strategic thinking),
- university futures (structures, cultures, roles, learning, management, ideas of the future for universities), and
- future trends (usually weak signals of change in society/technology use).
The content of the newsletter each month will depend on what I’ve found in my scanning and what others have added – it could be a range of items from all of the areas, or it might include more on one area than others. Your feedback on the content will help me determine what I include, so be sure to let me know what you think.
What people say about the newsletter
…your newsletters get me thinking in a different way again and thinking long term and past the day-to-day.
Your newsletters are very good and well written.
My scanning site on Shaping Tomorrow
My newsletter is generated from my scanning site on Shaping Tomorrow, a global and crowdsourced futures site. I pay for this site because it’s the best way I’ve found to store my scanning finds – and believe me, I’ve tried nearly all of them! When you register for the newsletter, you get some other benefits too.
Access to all my scanning items for free
Use the site to store your scanning hits for free
And, as a registered member of my scanning community, you’ll also be able to use my site to store your scanning finds – for free.
When you sign up, I’ll be in touch with you about how to best use the site.
That’s enough! I hope you enjoy the newsletter and that it gives you useful information. Let me have some feedback about the newsletter when you have some time.